Summary Terms and Conditions
DuoFertility is an assisted natural conception programme. We aim to help you get pregnant as soon as possible so encourage you to follow the guidelines as directed below to get the best out of your DuoFertility treatment plan. An important part of this is to provide us with all the information we need to help you. We thank you for your commitment to the programme and look forward to providing the best possible service to you, to optimise your natural pregnancy potential.
Our commitment to you:
DuoFertility will provide you with personal support from members of our team of customer support representatives and fertility experts during normal working hours in the UK (excluding public holidays) by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+44 (0) 1223 967 703), as may be necessary to advise you on maximising your chances of conceiving and the correct use and operation of the DuoFertility Monitor.
Your commitment to us:
- You will endeavour to use the monitoring device as suggested. The items listed below have been shown to increase pregnancy rate and are therefore recommended to help you get the best out of the DuoFertility Programme.
- Start to use the DuoFertility monitor within 10 days of receiving it.
- Fully and accurately complete questions regarding your medical and fertility history promptly and (ideally within 14 days).
- Have intercourse on at least two of the fertile days indicated by DuoFertility each cycle.
- Download the data from your sensor, connect the device to your computer and the internet, and load the software, at least every seven days in order to upload your data and download any updates to the device.
- Wear the sensor every night and preferably during the day.
- Enter all of the required data into the DuoFertility reader, including menstruation information and attempts to conceive.
- Enter menstruation data within two days of the first day of menstruation in each cycle, and enter attempts to conceive within two days of each attempt.
Please take reasonable care of the device. Please note, you are responsible for all replacement costs, such as lost sensors that may be required.
If you are uncertain about any aspect of these guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Full Terms and Conditions
- As part of your DuoFertility plan we ask you to follow these guidelines to obtain the most out of the programme.
- In these guidelines: “DuoFertility Monitor” means the home monitoring kit that we supply you with which is made up of the following components: lightweight DuoFertility sensor (worn as a patch using provided hypoallergenic adhesives); stylish DuoFertility reader & full instructions manual. DuoFertility hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to utilise the DuoFertility computer software (PC and MAC compatible). “DuoFertility Expert Support” means the service that we provide in connection with the monitor which is made up of the following: comprehensive support programme; personal fertility expert help and advice plus personal fertility report to discuss with your medical professional; constant updates to your reader every time you log in. Together, the “DuoFertility Monitor” and the “DuoFertility Expert Support” become the “DuoFertility Product” known as the “DuoFertility Programme”.
- During your first month on the DuoFertility Programme, our fertility experts will assess your medical and fertility history and may, in exceptional cases and at their absolute discretion, based on your specific circumstances advise that DuoFertility is not suitable for your needs. In this case you will be provided with the option of returning your product for immediate refund.
- During your DuoFertility Programme, we will provide you with unlimited DuoFertility support from members of our in-house team of fertility experts during normal working hours in the UK (excluding public holidays) by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+44 (0) 1223 967 703), as may be necessary to advise you on the correct use and operation of the Product(s).
- Such email and telephone consultation shall be used reasonably by you, and we shall be entitled to revoke your access to such consultancy services if we feel (in our absolute discretion) that you are misusing the service; or if you have returned the Product(s) to us or cancelled any contract for the Product(s) with us.
- The consultancy services are for information purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please contact your doctor before using any Product(s), particularly if you are already under medical care. Always check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use, misuse or reliance on information contained in or implied by the information provided to you during such consultancy.
- We will look after you for as long as it remains useful for you, subject to fair use and at the discretion of the fertility expert team. The ongoing suitability of the DuoFertility programme will be reviewed with you quarterly with a DuoFertility specialist. At their absolute discretion, based on your specific circumstances, advice may be that DuoFertility has ceased to offer you the optimal chances of conception and therefore suggestions of more appropriate treatment options will be recommended.
- For optimum benefit of the DuoFertility Programme, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- The monitoring device must be connected to the internet at least every seven days to upload data and download software updates.
- You must enter menstruation data within two days of the first day of menstruation in each cycle, enter attempts to conceive within two days of each attempt, and promptly (within 14 days) answer all questions regarding your medical and fertility history fully and accurately.
- Subject to reasonable use, and whilst you use the Product in accordance with the requirements of clauses 1 & 2 above, we will supply additional adhesives free of charge on request. We will also monitor the condition of your sensor remotely, and will send you a new sensor free of charge if we detect a fault. You must return your old sensor to us within 10 days of receipt of your new sensor in the pre-paid envelope provided, or you will become liable for the cost of this replacement sensor. Please notify us if you believe there is a fault with your sensor.
- Should you become pregnant or otherwise cease use of DuoFertility and not wish to retain your monitor for future use, it is possible for you to on-sell DuoFertility to a third party.
- Any such third party sale will require purchase of DuoFertility expert support from us on a monthly basis, subject to payment of the then applicable monthly fee.
- In addition, any such third party sale will require the product to have any existing data removed (as otherwise fertility predictions will be made on the basis of data from two different people, and be incorrect as a result) - a blanking and refurbishment package including a new sensor is available for this purpose.
- Should you wish to return to DuoFertility to add to your family, you require purchase of DuoFertility expert support from us on a monthly basis, subject to payment of the then applicable monthly fee.
- For any refund request made, you agree to provide us contact details for your doctor to obtain a doctors' report stating that a negative pregnancy test result has been recorded during the month of refund request, and that no relevant medical or fertility history was omitted or excluded by you from information provided to our Fertility Experts during their initial review of your data.
Nothing in these guidelines for use shall be deemed to be a representation as to the accuracy, reliability, or efficacy of the Product(s) which are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. We, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties. There may be medical reasons (such as lack of ovulation) which will prevent our Products from assisting you becoming pregnant, but with which the product may assist in diagnosis.
DuoFertility is designed and manufactured by Cambridge Temperature Concepts Limited, a UK registered company (company number 5943341, VAT number 922051171), with registered offices at Downing Enterprise, Downing College, University of Cambridge, Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1DQ, United Kingdom. All correspondence should be directed to the applicable regional customer support e-mail address in the first instance: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.